Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sitges/Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 23:19:22 +0200

I spent last weekend picking up my wife and daughter in Barcelona,
from a Med cruise. On the way I stopped in the beach town of Sitges.
It was a quick trip, the 34 picturs I show here are the result of a
couple of hours in Sitges and then an evening on the Rambla. Those of
you who do know the two towns will hopefully see something
interesting; those who are familiar with them will hopefully enjoy
seeing them through my lens:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/barca082009/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman