Subject: [Leica] Color images from a CV 15/ Canon L1 and Fuji TX-1 in Korea (Warning! a lot of kids!)
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

The Seoul municipal gov't?just?executed a major tour de force?with their new
downtown park that was cleverly crafted out of a widened esplanade on a
major street downtown.
?
As you would expect in this near-dictatorship political system, there was
little or no delays in planning to consult the public (quite apathetic)?or
the City Council or?Legislature?(too busy fist-fighting or other more
nefarious activities). Obviously, money was not a limitation either and
nobody will ever?publish the true cost. They certainly do things different
here.
?
I'm quite happy w/ the colors rendered by this lens and Fuji Reala100.
Exposure was Sunny 16. There were a lot of guys running around w/ the
digital SLRs. I didn't see another Neanderthal w/ a film camera.
?
There are no truu 45mm?panorama images properly developed?due my poor
pronunciation of the word "panorama" to the mini-Fuji shop guy like Koreans
pronounce it. They were botched and discarded by me as I uploaded them.
Those shown here were taken with the TX-1?shot in?non-pano mode.
?
Here they are. I hope you enjoy them and can see the fun the kids are having
in the heat (high 80s F). ?http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/
?
Bill