Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:04:13 -0400 (EDT)

Not to condone Wagner's anti-semite views, but it seems his music is guilty
mostly by association with the Nazis.  I wonder - and this is an honest
question - among those who refuse to listen to Wagner's music, is there a
similar response to the products of other well-known anti-semites, such as
Disney and Ford?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com