Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:07:48 -0500

I continue to buy and listen to his music, mainly the Ring.  I just think it
is one of life's mysteries how such great stuff could come from such a
narrow (charitably put) mind.  Maybe a little over the top, I do have a
large signed portrait of Wagner in my music room, with signatures and dates
of witnesses to his signature in Bayreuth. I haven't thought that much about
it, but maybe now I'll rotate it with something else.  I might even try to
stay OT a little and find out what process was used.

Ken