Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 22:02:35 -0400

> Thank you, Mark. I thought of this earlier. If you want to boycott the
> concerts, you're hurting the musicians, many of whom are not in this
> fray, and many of whom are Jewish. None of us are pleased by what
> happened 70 year ago, but life goes on. I'm apolitical, so I'm on the
> sidelines here.

I didn't boycott it I couldn't afford to go
And I had worries about my attention span. I'd want to bone up on it first.
Read the Classics Comic.
There are subtitles. So I'd have some clue as to what's going on.

Not gone to the opera yet. The Ring might not be the best place to start.

Must have the precious.

Mark William Rabiner