Subject: [Leica] How do we log our shots?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 10:56:10 -0400

At 06:23 AM 8/9/2009, you wrote:

>Any thoughts and experiences much appreciated!
>
>--
>  Erik van der Meulen

I don't keep any logs or records of any kind unless I am deliberately
testing a lens or camera.  I usually have no idea what lens I've used
but I can guess pretty accurately if there is any reason to
know.  The film I know from the rebate.  Digital will now tell you
the lens, f/stop, shutter speed, camera used, time of day to the
second.  It comes in handy sometimes but I don't usually need to know.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price) ([Leica] How do we log our shots?)