Subject: [Leica] Poor Possibly Abandoned Dog...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:55:18 -0700

My wife was coming home from Taiko performance tonight and she found a
poor confused dog in the middle of a major road. She took him home.
He's old, dirty and smelly, probably blind and looks to have a rotten
out tooth, and has no tag. Thanks to the Firstborn bathing the poor
thing. He might have been abandoned. Doesn't seem to be hungry, but
was very thirsty.

At least now he's happily sleeping. I hope he's not abandoned. We will
call the animal shelter tomorrow.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/L9991974.jpg

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/L9991977.jpg

--