Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday snaps & postcards - Part III - Chenonceau(x) -Jayanand
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:46:19 +0100

I made the mistake of visiting Chenonceau on a public holiday. You could
hardly get into the chateau because of the number of people. Thanks for
sharing the photographs.

I took this last week a bit further south in the village of
Bourg-Archambault. The front part of the building was medieval, the rear
not.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/sunsworth/M8/L1012997-chateau.jpg.html>

Steve

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Holiday snaps & postcards - Part III - Chenonceau(x) -Steve U)