Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: dog days of summer in Alicante
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 06:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

Nathan, since joining the LUG web site, I have enjoyed your pictures, you
have an observant eye, but never demean the subject, I am still a film user
( M6 ) when I get back off holiday I hope to post a few of my pics for
comments, I travel frequently through Europe for work mainly Italy and
France I always carry the M6 with one lens 35 mm Summicron, my problem is
fitting work in when I see so many pictures around me !!
Kind regards Phil ( UK )