Subject: [Leica] Lament for a dying field
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:36:35 -0500

When I referred to adjunct "corporate work"
I intended to mean commercial work which pays far more
than corporate media pays for editorial work.

So if we're doing annual report work for Enron for $35,000
will we also do an expos? on Enron for $3,000?
(pardon the hypothetical - yet, that's the paradox)

As far as "they" I assume you mean the mass market.

It would seem that we must seek and develop the smaller markets
which do have an interest in deep news and stories.

Just yesterday - I had this OMG reaction to Huffington Post's current
headlines - the majority of which look like tabloid bull s**t.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com