Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:06:58 -0400

>   Part of that is
> because I can afford to make a LOT more mistakes with the DMR than with any
> film - so the assumption that a digital camera is used like a film camera
> is all wrong.
>
> How much is that productivity worth?  That's for each of us to decide based
> on our unique circumstances.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Usually, Doug, when you say this on the lug there are a bunch of guys who
think that shooting more to get the good shot is reprehensible. They have a
word for it I forgot what it is.
Me, I agree, I'm shooting more making my pictures better.
Does shooting 33 shots of a fire hydrant make for a better finial image than
shooting 3 or 4? You bet it does and you can quote me.
And that is what makes all the diff er ance.

Mark William Rabiner