Subject: [Leica] Mark Book Pro
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:35:51 -0700

Jack it up with as much memory as you can, but don't do it thru Apple.
Instead, get the basic amount from Apple and go to one of the
reputable online memory sellers, e.g. crucial etc. and order some. It
should be simple to install.

I'd get the 15" myself, as the 17" is REALLY big. Heck, may be even
the 13", it's one inch bigger than your current one.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Mark Book Pro)