Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:36:52 -0400

Richard Man wrote:

Most people make claims (I will leave Tina out of this one :-) )
because they want to justify their expense.
<<<

If you haven't conducted research into this question, saying "Most
people..." is pure speculation and can easily be used as rationalization
for a personal opinion.  I don't think we know why most people make the
claims they do.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com