Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:40:02 -0700

Jay,

For my house in La Jolla, I had to put 1/3 down in cash.  Got my price!
I think that
real estate values are a bit higher in La Jolla than in India.  I could
not swing 100% of
the cost, even back then.

There is a real nice home for sale right across the street, for $3
megabux US. :-)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)
Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)