Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad digi-backs, lenses - was M9"M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:42:26 -0500

I came to the same conclusion Frank.
These systems function at peak performance as systems;
with rare exceptions.

However, when we discuss medium format backs with Rodenstock,
Schneider or Mamiya lenses
we're really discussing hybrid view camera systems.

If I still had the clientele that I had in the 80's and early 90's:
architectural, studio product illustration, etc.
I'd be seriously looking at these hybrids which have replaced
the 8x10, 4x5, 6x9, 6x7, and 6x6 tools of that era.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com