Subject: [Leica] The MTFs
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:30:49 -0700

Stop it, Geoff. You're killing me :-)

It's almost always true that at a zoom design, the tele-end suffers.
At 60/F4, it's wide open for that zoom. Now look at the 'rait at F2.5,
wide open. Not so great anymore, is it?

Lets ignore the price / performance etc. Leica will never win there.

Seriously, enjoy your Leica, as do I. The Leica lens is probably
better, but much sharper and slaughter other SYSTEMS on its path? Not
likely.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: