Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: SF-24D, Hoya 67mm filters, Crumpler Bag
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:14:19 -0400

Postage (at cost) is additional.  I ship worldwide, but if an item is
over $100, trackable shipping is required.  Paypal is great.

1. Leica SF-24D. Bought this new, about 2 years ago, for my M8.
Includes everything the lens came with (both diffusers, guarantee
card, instructions, sealed CR123A batteries - should still be good,
soft case). Used gently (traveled in a sportcoat inside pocket most of
the time). Functions perfectly. I don't see a mark on this. I replaced
this "gentlemen's flash" with a huge Metz 54MZ-3 with the v5 Leica
module (thereby giving up TTL flash exposure compensation...). $225

2. Hoya 67mm filters. One polarizer, one Red 25A. Suitable for Fuji GW
and GSW cameras, Pentax 6x7, and any other lenses that take a 67mm
thread. Orange, I think, is as far as I am going with contrast filters
on my GSW690III. $5/ea.

3. Crumpler 15Love Camera Bag (brown/beige). Bought this thinking it
was bigger than my Tall-E. Wrong! Same volume, only sllghtly lower and
wider. Vertical format, with cross-chest strap and third-leg
stabilizer. The 15Love is sized (top compartment) for a small DSLR or
a rangefinder camera (the dividers it comes with would let you put 6
Leica M lenses in the top compartment - or configure in any number of
ways). The bottom will hold a full-sized flash plus something the size
of a Hexar AF. Note that the 15Love was made with the "Prince Edward
Seal," which unlike the sloppy fit of more recent Crumpler offerings,
actually keeps stuff out of the main compartment. New with tags and
all dividers. $75.

4. Kirk PZ-102 (Minolta Maxxum 7D). This came with a used Kirk L-
bracket I was buying. It's been sitting in my plastic box of tripod
parts for 2 years. But not any longer! $5.

Dante
Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com

NO ARCHIVE