Subject: [Leica] [img] Mark's PAW Week 33
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:10:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark, I am a steam fan, and had read of this event, but in the end did
not make it ! I like your photo, and did a double take because the guy to
the left of the bowler hat gentleman looks like Bob Moore without the beard
! Do you know of Bob, or have you been to one of his lectures ? I can
guarantee an entertaining evening, coupled with superb photography, he is a
past president of the RPS. Also do you know of Leigh Preston FRPS, from the
Gloucester area, a very good mono photographer, and well worth listening to.
Regards Phil?