Subject: [Leica] Help! M8 color bal. prob., et al
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:47:45 -0400

Recently, the bal. has been 'way off: shooting sunny landscape, cam set
to daylight. Chimping lcd looks correct. Opening in ACR shows 2550
kelvin and looks it. Corrects easily enough, but why is this happening
after no previous trouble?

Then this: just got a Pana G1. RAW files will not open in ACR. Popup box
says "Unix executable file." I downloaded the latest ACR for CS2 (3.7) ,
which Adobe's site says includes G1. Same popup.

Sorry to trouble you about such tech stuff, but I feel stymied.

TIA,
Stan Yoder

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Help! M8 color bal. prob., et al)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Help! M8 color bal. prob., et al)