Subject: [Leica] More Summer Fun at Zen - Tom A with the Bessa III
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:35:16 -0400

> What film do you use? I really like TXP-320 and Delta 3200 rated at
> 1600 with Mamiya 7II. Hmm... haven't shot a roll in a couple weeks.
> Arrgghhh...

I rated Delta 3200 at 3200 with most my developers as that's what I got with
both the Tmax 3200 and Fuji 1600.

After getting consistently thin shadows for many rolls I downgraded the iso
setting to 1200. And it was perfect. But I hate spending all that money on
film which is a stop and a half faster than tri x.
Neopan 1600 seemed to out perform it anyway.
You might give it a shot.
Comes in a nice green box.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More Summer Fun at Zen - Tom A with the Bessa III)