Subject: [Leica] [imgs] Inglesham Church Lightrrom gallery
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:47:48 +0100

Phil,

As you're only up the road from me, our local railway (GWR
Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway) has a special event this
Thursday with a flypast of the battle of Britain Memorial flight to
mark the 50th birthday of david Shepherd's loco 'Black Prince'

http://www.gwsr.com/your-visit/events.aspx

Best wishes,

Charlie