Subject: [Leica] S2 and dealers - another problem?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:57:26 -0500

from a pro point of view, when you need to rent a hi end system like the s2,
it doesn't matter where it comes from.  it will be overnited to you when you
need it.  do it won't matter if it's only rented from nyc or la or chicago.
it's just a fedex away.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157