Subject: [Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 00:44:15 -0400

> You can't think that way!!! A Mamiya 7II with 3 lens can be have for
> ~$2700 too. Which camera would you carry 90% of the time is the
> question!

The Mamiya 7 is a monster with the extra lenes its a nice sized camera bag.
The so called Bessa III fits in a jacket pocket.
I'd put my money on that one being with you more than the Texas Leica
system.
The fact that you can pull something out of your pocket with that much
acreage is lots of power. A half assed scan from a 6x7 neg could make a
large print which could blow away one from a capture from higher end 24x36
digital camera.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe)