Subject: [Leica] S2 and Dealers Issues
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:39:35 -0400

I am probably a dunce for asking, but here goes:? ISO 1250 tops?? Did I read
> that correctly, or miss a zero?

John Newell

I was surprised it was so high.
That fact that its above 800 makes is a whole differed ballgame in use as
none of the others do and its really in effect medium format digital.
Not sub medium format digital.

Though in two years full frame medium format digital will become the norm.
I can only guess.

Which means something resembling 55x55 or 45x55mm's
Which really will be overkill.
I think the 37x48mm sensor size is quite viable for the long run to make an
investment in the glass more than smart.

We can really make prints as big as we want. For catalog or magazine work
its passing overkill.

We've passed film.
At the last rest stop I saw the car pulled over.

Mark William Rabiner