Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - Low Lying Fog
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:22:22 -0400

Thanks for letting me know George.  I'm glad you liked it.

Hating powerboats as you do, you would hate sailing where I do.  In
certain places and at certain times of the day, taking closeups of
those big wake-making machines is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Sad
to say, I've got a lot more of those shots I could post.

At other times, like yesterday afternoon, there isn't one to be seen.
Vineyard Sound saw an explosion of sailing activity with lots of boats
seen in every direction and not a wake-maker among them.  Amazing!  We
had a beautiful sail to a small cove, lunch on the boat and a even
more beautiful sail home.

Regards,

Dick