Subject: [Leica] IMG: Triple Danger!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 01:50:20 -0700

Our daughter is learning to drive so I took her to run an errand
yesterday. Yes, that would be danger #1. Then this bicyclist carrying
a spare wheel on his back started to weave to and fo. This is a severe
crop as we are bazillion miles away and I had a 40mm focal length to
work with. We made that right turn as the intrepid bicyclist ride
toward "Danger."

Please excuse the poor quality as it IS a severe crop.

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/L9992076.jpg>

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: