Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - COMET
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:41:03 -0400

Comet is a traditional 42-foot powerboat designed in the style of a
1920's commuter yacht.  Her aluminum hull is driven by a pair of 370
HP diesels to a maximum speed of 30 knots and typically cruises in the
20's.  I've only seen her at top speed once and, of course, I didn't
have my camera with me that day.  Lyman Morse built her in 2002.
She's beautiful.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_4995.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/oonl34

You can learn more about her here:

http://www.lymanmorse.com/boatDetails.php?boatID=26#2

D300, etc. except ISO 1600 this time (by accident) but to few bad
effects except a bit more contrast than usual.  I almost always shoot
at ISO 400 on the water.

C&C enthusiastically received.

Regards,

Dick