Subject: [Leica] The new m9 and I
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

Frank Filippone wrote:

> The real problem with any camera is that you need a backup, just in case...
> and that means $16K... or digital primary and film secondary, which may be
> the best way for me....

That was my theory too.  As it turned out (in my case) the film backup was
not necessary.  I do have a digital backup now, purchased used for much less
than the initial new cost - just in case the kayak turns into a submarine.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The new m9 and I)