Subject: [Leica] The new m9 and I
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:01:53 +0200

Yes, that's exactly why I have my Bessa R2M. I take it along on trips
just in case something happens to the M8. So far I have not needed
this insurance, but it is good to have anyway.

When I was shooting film, I always had 2 M bodies with me, one with
B&W and one with slide film, but of course they also served as each
other's backup.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain