Subject: [Leica] Mark has a Nokton f1.1 :-) Hints and tips anyone?
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:30:44 +0100

A slightly used Nokton f1.1 arrived on my doorstep this morning.
My first impressions are of a solidly built lens which handles very well
on the M8.

I had always hankered after a Noctilux, but even secondhand, they are
way out of my price range.  The Nokton seems like a fine substitute for me.

The reason for posting though is not to boast about my new acquisition,
but rather use the experience of those of you that have either noctili
or Noktons and garner some advice, hints and tips on using this lens.  I
feel it's something that needs work to get the very best out of it.  So
any advice would be really appreciated.

TIA

Best wishes

Mark