Subject: [Leica] M8 v M9--better printers needed
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:26:53 -0500

Doug, You need to see what the Epson 9800/9900 produces on fine art papers.
While I loved the darkroom, the new inkjet technology leaves the wet stuff
behind. Of course it depends on the operator. Just came back from a gallery
show in MISS, almost all images color and b&w, were printed on an Epson
9800. Framed and hung, there's no way to tell if it was inkjet or darkroom.
3 of my color images in the show were printed on a 9800, amazing color
reproduction.

Chris
NOLA