Subject: [Leica] Mark has a Nokton f1.1 :-) Hints and tips anyone?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:34:27 -0400

> I've only used mine wide open. Since it was on an M8, I pressed the
> shutter a lot. I haven't used it on non-moving targets yet, so I'm
> unaware of focus shift and narrowness of field depth. My initial
> observation is that the field depth is not as critical as the 50/1.0.
>

> On Aug 22, 2009, at 3:30 AM, Mark Pope wrote:

My experience with using my Noctilux which I got August 28, 2001 and crazy
glued to my lens flange for about a year was not f1 and be there;
But f1000th of a second and be there.
I tried to shoot the widest aperture I could in other worlds.
With my shudder speed crazy glued to the f1000th of a second setting.
Didn't always work out to be f1 to put it mildly.
I used mainly Neopan 1600 flim.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] Mark has a Nokton f1.1 :-) Hints and tips anyone?)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark has a Nokton f1.1 :-) Hints and tips anyone?)