Subject: [Leica] Gallery down?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 11:47:12 -0700

I've gotten the gallery computer running again. It had lost power. They host
my server free of charge, so I don't exactly get 24x7 maintenance coverage.

Here's the report from the data center hosts about what happened:

ISC experienced a power loss this evening (just after 7:30pm Pacific) due
to a tripped mains circuit to most of our server rooms.  The UPS' drained
(since it was a localized outage instead of a issue with the main feed
into the building, the on-site generator was not invoked) and there was a
90 minute outage before that circuit could be reset.

We believe all systems are back online; but if you have a issue with your
gear hosted in Redwood City, feel free to contact me.

Best Wishes - Peter Losher, Snr. Operations Engineer, ISC

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Gallery down?)