Subject: [Leica] IMG: Things seen from my bicycle
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:26:42 -0700

I also enjoyed your pictures, Nathan.  And I must also agree with you,
Tina.  Because I most often take pictures of people and their
expressions, and don't have much control over when I'm at interesting
places when I travel, light sometimes takes second place. If it's
functional, I have to be satisfied.  Then I come upon certain scenes in
truly wonderful light, and I realize:  It's not just the thing, it's the
light falling on the thing that makes the photograph.

These days, I'm trying to make myself more aware of using the light
best, even if it isn't the best light. One second of really good light
is worth an hour in the image editor, and the good light photo will
still be better.

--Peter