Subject: [Leica] IMG: Things seen from my bicycle
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 07:14:28 +0200

Thanks Tina! Your daily temperature is close to ours, which is why I
go in the morning or early evening. I really look forward to the
winter--on the coldest days in January and February the temperature
here may fall to 10C/50F - it will be great to cycle in that kind of
weather.

As for the images, since these are places nearby, I know I can always
come back and look for a better angle etc. That is of course the
advantage and the reason, as I always preach, that most people's best
work is produced close to home. And I really want to exercise my Leica
lenses, so I do a lot of contre-jour pictures. Resistance to flare is
one of the hallmarks of M glass, only slightly compromised by the UV/
IR filters.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman