Subject: [Leica] My first Book - Shameless Plug!
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:14:01 +0100

Ken,

Thank you for looking. Padded cells are quite bizarre and a
disappearing entity now. Some of the comments that people with
disturbed minds make can be most disarming and yet amusing at the same
time.

As for the Oscar Peterson shot, I took this at his last ever UK
concert shortly before he died. The concert was at the Royal Albert
Hall in London in July 2006. The shot was taken from my seat in the
euphemistically named Upper Circle! Glad you like it. It's one of my
favourite shots and he is one of my favourite musicians.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK