Subject: [Leica] Markbook Pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:58:07 -0400

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> I could take this one for a walk to the Barnes and Noble and sit there
>> with
>> all the others and this would be the biggest one there. Most everybody has
>> these mini laptops now.
> Since I treated myself to a 13 inch Macbook, my HP netbook has been
> unused.  Sadly, it's resale value is next to nothing.

A ten inch?
It's hard to wail on a keyboard that small. I think that's the key.
Its like texting not typing.
I type with all 10 fingers & two thumbs.
Which I know makes an even dozen.

I was led to believe that I would be lost in the land of the Panther having
been used to the world in the eye of the Tiger as I frantically read the
Panther Pogue book every time I have espresso at the Barnes and Noble this
week waiting for the fed x man from Shanghai China. It looks like the manual
out of the glove compartment of an f22 Stealth fighter - Only its green.

Its a tweak. I'm under whelmed. But I'm sure under the hood the coding is
more like a HAIKU Less like On the Road. But that I can only sense with my
Spidy senses.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Markbook Pro)