Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:34:32 -0700

Nathan.

And I thought that you would be spending this week-end down the coast to
Valencia,
at The Formula One Grand Prix of Europe.   You might have run into Frank
Dernie.

Much more pleasant than looking at a beach of topless beauties (he lied)
:-)

Good work,
Jerry

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor)