Subject: [Leica] Anika's photos
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:07:20 -0700

Yes. I, of course, as her grandfather have a hard time separating my
personal pride from any objective assessment, but I also find them
delightful. Her self portraits are interesting, as she has many where
she just tries out different faces.

I think my favourites are of the loon, which she keeps from flying
away by planting her foot on it, and the unsuspecting couple, with
the man completely unaware and the woman just catching on to what's
happening.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design