Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mississippi slideshow
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:50:52 -0500

So we had a great turn out in Cleveland,MISS for the 1st Contrast Show. It's
going to take a few weeks to edit all the images but here's a few quick
images from the LeicaEpson. Cleveland is about a 5 1/2 hr drive from NOLA.

Po Monkeys is a bar in the middle of nowhere in the Delta, people from all
over the world come to visit. I'm sure they had no idea what was coming when
7 photographers descended on the place. Canons,Nikons,Leicas all over. And
the light outside really glowed just as the photo shows.

www.zoeicaimages.com/ContrastPtI

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] IMG: Mississippi slideshow)