Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:16:39 +0200

Thank you John, your comment is absolutely exact, it has a very smooth
and gentle reproduction of non focus areas. My indication was not with
the pretehension to receive kind comments as yours, it was only to
ilustrate to Ric that it can be a very useful lens in most cases, but
I always keep and use the fixed focals.

Cheers
Lluis

El 24/08/2009, a las 10:57, J. Newell escribi?: