Subject: [Leica] E6 processing
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:13:15 -0400

Where (other than pro labs) do you have your E6 slidefilm processed/mounted?

I've been using Fuji, via a regional supermarket store nearby. The most
recent took two weeks and the charge was $12 with only about a dozen
mounted. Fuji used to have a center in Mansfield OH, not very far from
Pittsburgh here, and the slide turnover was about a week, but now the
stuff goes to Albany NY - much farther - and maybe they send the E6
farther still.

I'd like to keep using, at least occasionally, my M7 and M5, and prefer
slidefilm, but maybe I'll have to go to color neg., like the new Ektar
100, if I can't find better slide service.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] E6 processing)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] E6 processing)