Subject: [Leica] Markbook Pro glossy screen way too contrasty what were they thinking!?!?!?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:13:18 -0400

Mark - I've got the same problem with my MacBook Air.  At first I
figured that they just used a cheaper screen the Air to help keep the
weight and cost down, but maybe it's just the glossy screen on all the
models.  I gave up trying to get a good calibration on it with my
Spyder 2.

In the meantime here's a link that might help.

Re: New Macbook glossy LED display calibration problem
http://lists.apple.com/archives/colorsync-users/2009/Jan/msg00101.html

Let us know how you make out.

Regards,

Dick