Subject: [Leica] MacBook Pro glossy screen contrast
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:25:27 -0400

> Uploading files to a service bureau
> is a lot different than editing images in photoshoot

I think they were using aperture or Lightroom I think Apple Aperture.
And mainly I just saw some cropping. Maybe I saw them adjust contrast and
density from time to time. It was a year ago. And I hate to say it but they
may have been shooting Jpegs. But obviously they had it down. With their
flash brackets and battery packs and backpacks with laptops and the rest of
their stuff. Only big fat zooms.
They went through their shots pretty fast. Like in 5 seconds they'd flip
though 10 pictures.

Mark William Rabiner