Subject: [Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:33:20 +0200

Hi Mark,

I don't do a great use of the 1.25x magnifier, it helps, but IMHO the
better is the great M3 VF. Thanks for your comment, I agree that Lux
75 should requires a delicate focusing, I think remember the Maria's
shot was do between F2/2.8.

Best wishes
Lluis

El 26/08/2009, a las 8:00, Mark Pope escribi?:

luisripoll at telefonica.net

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...)
Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...)