Subject: [Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:01:16 +0200

The Wedding Group for me - the perfectly right moment - I love the man's
face, nearly look staged , of course isn't.
The tower is ... a towering wow
Just conversation might benefit from either better WB or the BW
treatment; have you tried?

Well for someone who hadn't posted for a long time, these 3 deliveries
confirm that you haven't lost either eye or technical skills Geoff; kudos!

Amiti?s
Philippe