Subject: [Leica] Snow Leopard Application Compatibility
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:13:28 -0500

"It turns out that the Photoshop team has tested Photoshop CS3 on
Snow Leopard, and to the best of our knowledge, PS CS3 works fine on
Snow Leopard."

  <http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2009/08/pscs3_on_snowleopard.html>

He said he didn't have time to research what testing the other
product teams had done with their CS3 products. A Flash product
manager reported that they had done some testing with CS3:

  <http://blogs.adobe.com/rgalvan/2009/08/flash_and_snow_leopard.html>

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com