Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Part VIII - Chartres-Dick
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 07:16:33 +1000

As an alternative viewpoint, I think that the man works in the shot. I saw
him as in contrast to the woman, white vs. black (& against corresponding
contrasting backgrounds), still vs. movement and the 2 shapes in balance as
elements.

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Part VIII - Chartres)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Part VIII - Chartres-Dick)