Subject: [Leica] OT- A fascinating video
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:21:21 -0400

Jerry,

This is a good example of the impermanent nature of information - or at
least the links to that information  -  on the web.

When the link was originally posted, some months ago,  clicking on it
allowed one to view a short documentary video on an arms bazaar in NW
Pakistan, Peshawar or Quetta, I don't remember exactly which city it was in.
Now I see that the link redirects the browser to a heavy metal band. I
haven't tried, but perhaps you can still see the video by searching the
site. Another option worth trying is archive.org.

Akhil

P.S:-  Didn't you post on this topic before?