Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica street photographer at work
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:32:21 -0400

Geoff - Wow!  Bright!  Fun!  I agree with Doug.  Nice pix of the
photojournalist at work, too.

This one really caught my eye, though, with the gal's outfit all but
melting into the wall of graffiti and the guy's white suit standing
aloof.  You probably didn't have time but it would have been fun to
play around with that pair in front of the graffiti and see what
developed.  (Ugh!  Bad pun!)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/m/Mlb-49.jpg.html

Regards,

Dick